- Hey (NAME), this is (YOURNAME). How are you? (Catch up)
- Well, The reason I’m calling is because I just started a great, new job showing CUTCO.
- As part of my training, I’m required to put on some initial training appointments.
- You don’t have to get anything, because I get paid just to show it.
- We can do the entire thing online and it only takes about an hour!
- I want to do 10 appointments by (Monday), So I wanted to know if we could get on Zoom for an online presentation (DAY) at (TIME) or would (TIME) be better for you?
- Great! Thanks a lot. This REALLY helps me out!
- Could you put in your planner that our Zoom call will be on (DATE) at (TIME)?
- Can I grab your email address real quick to send you the info?
- Will (SPOUSE’S NAME //or// YOUR HUSBAND) be available too? (If no – find a time that would work for both)
- Thanks so much for helping me with this! I’m really looking forward to catching up. I know this doesn’t mean a lot to you, but it means a ton to me.
- I’ll email you the day of our presentation and then I’ll be on Zoom, ready to go at exactly (TIME) so please don’t forget about me! Talk to you then!
This approach is only to be used with people you know from your initial list. Different approach for calling recommendations.
POSSIBLE CUSTOMER QUESTIONS
WHAT IS CUTCO?
CUTCO is a line of high quality kitchen cutlery and a few outdoor items. I’m sure you already have tons of knives, but I get paid just to show it to you! So would _______ or ________ be better for you?
(If you’re nervous, smile and say: It’s really awesome knives! So what time is better for you?)
I ALREADY OWN CUTCO
That’s great! How do you like it? (pause). Awesome, well like I said, I am doing it for the training and I’d love to get your opinion and maybe some pointers. Plus, I get paid anyway. So would ______ or ______ be better for you?
(If you’re nervous, smile and say: Great! CUTCO rocks! So what time is better for you?)
THAT TIME DOES NOT WORK or I’M REALLY BUSY
No problem, I’m really busy too, but I really need to do ______ appointments by _______, and I can make sure to keep it short. Is that a bad day or just a bad time?
So how about _______ at _______ or would _______ at _________ be better?
(If you’re nervous, smile and say: No problem! Which day is the least busy?)
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE?
Not too long at all, my part is about 30 minutes. After that, it’s up to you. So which time would be best for you, (DATE) at (TIME) or (DATE) at (TIME)?