Vector Names List Builder | NJ Legacy
- Work on getting numbers of prospects/qualified customers and putting them into the Queue app.
- Qualified Customer = 30+ & Owns a home / Has a career.
- You do not need to reach out to that person and ask for a demo. Just get numbers into Queue so you are ready when we learn how to book appointments!
- Spend a few hours doing the steps at the bottom once and you will feel the rewards of it for the rest of your rep career.
When Getting Friend’s Parent’s Numbers:
- Do not ask for permission to talk to their parents. Ask for the number so you can ask the parents permission to practice with them
- Spend the time to get the person’s number that you would do a demo for, not your friends
- Act like a professional and you will be taken seriously by contacting them personally
- Learn how to communicate over the phone with customers
- Your friends will say dumb things to their parents if you try and go through them
- You don’t want to have to call your friends and bug them every time you try to book demos
Ways To Build Your Names List:
- Personal contacts – Who do you currently have in your contacts that would be a qualified customer? Move them over from friends to prospects by clicking the + button.
- Directories – neighborhood, school, club, church/temple, ect
- Parents – Have a conversation with them and Share things you are excited to gain from the job
— > Examples: Time management skills, improve communication, networking, scholarship opportunity, potential internship credit, resume experience, presidents club (letter of recommendation from president of company)
Let them know that anyone they give you:
– No obligation for them to buy – you get paid, experience and recs on every demo
– Your Goal is to get as much experience as possible before having to go to people you don’t really know
– The worst thing they can say is no…
IF your parents download Queue and login on your account they can import the same way you did and it will go to your app… THIS IS THE BEST.
OR PUT THOUGHT INTO IT & BRING A LIST OF PEOPLE YOU WANT NUMBERS FROM. Don’t expect them to do all the work for you!
- Text Friends For Parents Numbers
First Text/FB/Snapchat/Insta Message To Friend:
Hey! I just got a new job and for training I need to do some practice appointments so I can get some experience. What is your mom’s number so I can reach out and see if she will let me practice with her?
If they ask what this is for:
I just need to do appointments to get experience and I’m trying to do as many as possible. I get paid just to do them so I just want to see if she could spare me 30 minutes just for me to learn. Even if they say no it helps me a ton just to ask. What is the best number so I can check real quick?
- Click here for how to call friend’s to get their parent’s phone numbers!
- Snapchat / Instagram Message – Acquaintances / People you are not super close with:
Message: Hey! I know this is super random lol but I got this internship where I get paid to present to parents so I was hoping to get your mom or dad’s number?
- Facebook – add people from the neighborhood, family friends, friends parents, teachers ect and then send them a message for phone number.
Message: Hey! I hope you are doing great. I actually have a quick question that I was hoping you may be able to help me with. What is your phone number so I can give you a quick call tomorrow?
- www.FastPeopleSearch.com – Old fashion phone book where you can search people by town and name. All numbers are not always accurate but a great tool if you are having a tough time with the other methods.
Who do you know who…
- Has the nicest kitchen
- Entertains often – Hosts a lot of dinner parties / Holidays, ect
- Owns a second home… can be a shore house, mountain house, lake house, apt in the city, hunting lodge, ect.
- Likes to golf / Belongs to a country club
- Could get you into the best network / Unofficial mayor
- That likes to buy things / likes nice things / Has a pool / Owns a boat / Travels often
- Went to or goes to private school.
- Lives in a town you’d be excited about doing demos in.
- Click here for HUGE list!